Travel with Landrail Safaris to Mount Kenya free Standing Mountain and Africa’s second highest mountain at 5199m 17058feet and the highest of all Kenya mountains. We will make sure you fullfil a dream of experience and enjoy every part of your trekking session as you take your adventure to the mountain. Land Rail Safaris is inclined towards giving the best of its services to the clienteles. So book with Landrail safaris and you will make sure your dream is taken care of.
MT KENYA CLIMB – 5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS
- Park: Mt Kenya National Park
- Grade: B- moderate. Up to 6.5 hours / 15 miles per day.
- Approximate Trekking Distance: 60 km
Starts: Nairobi/ Ends: Nairobi
Departure Day: Any Day
Accommodation: Standard Lodge and Tent While trekking
Participants Minimum: 2 participants
Activities: Hiking and trekking, Plants naming, bird watching, wildlife encounter, photography
|No. Of Persons (Sleep in Huts)|
|02 – 04|
|05 – 08|
|09 – 12|
- Return transfer Nairobi – Nanyuki – Nairobi
- 2 transfer from Nanyuki
- 3 meals per day while trekking
- 5 days Mt. Kenya trek
- 4 nights accommodation while trekking
- All government park fees at Mt Kenya National park
- English Speaking Mountain Guides and Porters
- Full board accommodation Simba lodge
- Two Man tent.
- Gloves, Sun glasses, Sleeping bag, Hats , Rain suits,
- Warm Jacket, Heavy boots, Scarf’s, Rain Trousers.
- Price is exclusive of first and Last Night accommodation in Nairobi.
You can hire some of the equipments available at a reasonable cost.